If you own rental property in the State of Arizona, but live out of state, you are required to have a Statutory Agent.  A Statutory Agent is an identified individual, or entity that can receive legal service on your behalf.  Arizona Home Brokerage includes this free, as part of our Property Management Agreement.  Are you in compliance?